As an Estimator, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for preparing estimates within the scope of work while growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Meet with customers to estimate cost of jobs and services
- Follow up with prospective customers by phone or email
- Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal
- Schedule color consultants if necessary
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)